It’s that time of year when you might start to dream of lazy summer evenings relaxing with a glass of wine in hand while you cook your supper al fresco.
One of the most popular ways to enjoy eating outdoors is with a delicious barbecue and when you’re looking for the very best a Viking BBQ or outdoor kitchen is an excellent choice.
The complete Viking outdoor kitchen gives you the convenience of having your Viking kitchen outdoors with the sort of gas grills, charcoal smokers, electric smokers, warming drawers, ventilation and refrigeration that most can only dream of.
It’s an opportunity to enjoy sophisticated outdoors dining at its very best, but how do you ensure that when you bring your barbecue out after the winter months it will hit the ground running and work well straight away?
It’s always a good idea to have a regular Viking Barbecue Service – after all, when you’ve spent so much money on having the best, chances are, you’ll want to keep it at its best.
Benefits of BBQ Service
As with any gas or electrical appliance, the benefits of a regular BBQ service – perhaps once a year, just before the summer – are pretty clear to see:
1) It’s likely to keep your barbecue working and looking at its best for longer.
2) It will prevent a small fault from developing into a larger, more costly fault further down the line.
3) When you’ve forked out for one of the best, it’s worth looking after.
4) Having a professional barbecue service means there’s much less chance of it letting you down right when you don’t need it to – such as at a big family occasion when it’s working at optimum capacity.
5) Having a service and professional configuration of your Viking barbecue from the moment you’ve bought it, means you can start enjoying everything it has to offer straight away. And because these barbecues aren’t just any old grill, it’s worth getting to know just how much it can do!
Barbecue set up and breakdown
At JES, we have a gas safe and electric safe registered engineers who can service your Viking appliance as well as dealing with barbecue set up and breakdown for the winter, ensuring you continue to get the best out of your barbecue for years to come.
We can offer servicing, support and repair for a variety of high end cooking appliances from respected names such as Viking, Wolf, Kalamizoo and Dacor, meaning that all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the party. Give us a call today, to find out more.