Gas Field Service Engineers
Would you like to be part of the Best Cooking Appliance Service Company in the UK as a Domestic Cooking Appliance Field Service Engineer? Would you like to work A 4 Day Week only and take home a great salary? Are you based in the UK?
If so this could be the role for you!
J.E.S covers all of the U.K, with great customer service, to provide manufacturers with the best service. They have been associated with awards at J.E.S and all of our employees have the same vision as our company owners.
Starting From £31,500 - £36,000 Basic + Overtime (£52,000 Realistic) Working A 4 Day Week + OEM Training + Career Progression + Van + Pension
In the technical service department, all employees have a high service and customer orientation. They work both in the office and in the field. YOur colleagues in the office are a highly competent point of contact when end customers need help with equipment, regardless of the reason. Often, the problem can be solved promptly and without a service call by analysing the problem over the phone. The field service engineers in the field, on the other hand, process and support the service orders directly in the field and represent Joint Electrical Services face to face.
- Independent processing and supervision of service orders
- Assembling and carrying out repair and maintenance work on cooking appliance products
- Instructing trade partners and customers in product functions
- Support during installation and assembly of cooking appliance products
- Carrying out technical and assembly workshops
- Completed training in the gas field with qualifications, CCN1 as a minimum
- Electrical qualifications is an advantage
- Plumbing qualifications is an advantage
- First work experience in a comparable position
- Confident handling of MS Office and iOS
- Good language skills in English
- Well groomed and confident appearance
- Service-oriented and friendly interaction with people
- Quick comprehension and technical affinity
- A full driver's license
- Willingness to travel around nationwide within the UK and international product training
- Individual development and career opportunities
- Flexible working time model for a healthy work-life balance, start of work from leaving the front door
- Induction with patron system, technician learns technician in field service
- Collegial environment and close cooperation with superiors
- Modern work equipment and company van for professional purposes and also personal purposes
- Shared experiences at company events, training courses, team events, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY NOW - email@example.com
Fill out our Request a Call Back form.
We call you back at a time that suits you.
We diagnose the problem on the phone.
We will provide a fixed quote including labour, parts and VAT.
An expert engineer will come out at a convenient time with our workshop van.
The problem is fixed.